At ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort, as a preventive measure against COVID-19, we will put the health and safety of our customers and staff first, and are working on various measures.
With stronger hygiene measures, we will provide customers with peace of mind and safety, as well as taking safety protection measures for hotel staff.
Initiatives in the hotel
We measure the temperature at check-in and check the history of overseas travellers.
If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, or if you notice any changes in your physical condition during your stay, please contact the front desk.
The pens used by customers at check-in and check-out are sterilized with alcohol after each use.
We have installed disinfectants in guest rooms, public spaces, elevator halls, etc. to create an environment where people can use them with peace of mind.
We carry out deep cleaning of high-frequency contact surfaces such as doorknobs, doors, and elevator buttons.
About alcohol disinfection
- We will continue to disinfect the areas most frequently touched by our guests with alcohol. (Doorknob, remote control, switch, safe, room lighting switch, stand, telephone, dryer, furniture)
About hygiene management
- The staff will wear vinyl gloves for cleaning and will dispose of the vinyl gloves after tending to each room.
- When entering the room, the staff will wear a mask and disinfect with alcohol.
- To prevent infection, some guest room set items have been removed. (Pen, note paper and magazines)
Avoiding Three Cs (Closed spaces,Crowded places, Close contact settings )
- At check-in and check-out, the lines are spaced to maintain a social distance.
- Service staff will take care of some food selections.
- The seats are spaced apart to maintain a social distance.
- Indoor pool will be open with all windows open.
Efforts for staff
- We thoroughly gargle and wash our hands.
- We wear masks for health and hygiene management.
- We carry out regular temperature measurements before going to work.
- We are conscious of social distance and respond to customers.
Request to customers
- We kindly ask for your cooperation in wearing a mask during your stay so that you can spend your stay with peace of mind.
- After checking out, we may contact you to confirm the presence or absence of fever and your health condition at a later date. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- When you come to our hotel, we ask for your cooperation in parking by yourself.
IHG Clean Promise
About hygiene measures in line with new travel standards
At ANA InterContinental Ishigaki Resort, IHG Clean Promise was introduced on June 1, 2020 as a preventive measure against COVID-19 infections and we further strengthened our hygiene standards.
To meet the new travel styles and expectations of the world, we redefine cleanliness and hygiene to support the safety and health of our guests and provide our customers with a comfortable experience. We will continue to expand our efforts for cleanliness and hygiene as follows.