Relax your mind and body at Spa Agarosa
At Spa Agarosa, you will find an extensive menu and experienced therapists.
Please download our menu for more information.
What to bring
- When using the spa bath, you will need a swimsuit.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before your visit and wearing glasses instead.
Not recommended for
- Children under 12 years old.
- Guests who are advised by a doctor not to bathe, exercise or massage.
- Guests with allergies to sea water, seaweed, plants, or those with sensitive skin.
- Those with an infectious disease, or severe athlete’s foot.
- Guests who are pregnant.
- People who have been drinking alcohol.
- Those who have tattoos.
- Those with poor skin condition.
- We recommend you to finish your meal at least 1 hour before treatment.
- Please contact us the day prior (during business hours) if you wish to cancel or change your reservation.
- The treatment is not for medical treatment but for relaxation.
The ANA InterContinental Ishigaki Resort offers a wide range of wellness activities for guests of all ages to enjoy their stay.