To ensure your safe visit
At ANA InterContinental Ishigaki Resort, we take various preventive measures against COVID-19, prioritizing the health and safety of our customers and employees.
The InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®) developed the “IHG Clean Promise” program together with the world’s leading experts in the hygiene industry, Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey. We adopted new science-based procedures and service standards and have implemented the program globally.
Through enhanced hygiene measures, we ensure the peace of mind and security of our customers, as well as implement the safety protection measures for our employees.
We adopt the new science-based procedures and service standards.
We partner with Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey, known to be leading experts in the hygiene industry.
We launch “IHG Clean Promise” globally.
[About Alcohol Disinfection]
- We will continue to sanitize the guest’s most frequently touched areas with alcohol (door knobs, remote controls, switches, safe, room light switches, stand, telephones, hairdryers, furnitures).
[About Hygiene Management]
- Our cleaners wear plastic gloves during the cleaning and dispose of the gloves in each room. They wear a mask and disinfect their hands with alcohol before entering the room.
- To prevent infection, we remove some guest room set items (pens, memos, magazines, etc).
- We measure your body temperature at check-in and request your overseas travel history information. If you have a fever of 37.5 C or higher, or if you feel any change in your physical condition during the stay, we ask that you please contact our front desk.
- The pens used by our guests at check-in, check-out, etc. will be sterilized with alcohol after each use.
- We sanitize all the guest rooms, public spaces, elevator halls, etc. with disinfectants, in order to ensure a safer environment for our guests.
- We perform deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, doors, and elevator buttons.
[Measures Against 3Cs]
- At check-in and check-out, a safe amount of space is to be maintained in the queue for social distancing.
- A safe amount of space is maintained between seats for social distancing.
- At our restaurants, we offer a set menu instead of buffet style.
- The large public bath is closed for the time being.
- The indoor pool is open with all windows open for ventilation.
[COVID-19 Preventive Measures by Our Employees]
- We gargle and wash our hands thoroughly.
- We wear a mask for health and hygiene management.
- We measure our body temperature regularly before coming to work.
- We maintain a safe distance between ourselves and customers.
[Request to Our Customers]
- For your safety, please wear a mask during your stay.
- After checking out, we will contact you later to check whether you have a fever or not, and to ask you about your health condition. We appreciate your support.
◎ The items listed above are subject to change depending on the future circumstances and any policy changes made by the government and related organizations.